In light of everything that has taken place in the last 72 hours in response to the Coronavirus pandemic, we want you to know that Hargrove Electric is here for you and your needs. For anyone that has been affected by COVID-19 our hearts go out to you and your loved ones.
We at Hargrove Electric are taking extra steps to ensure that we can continue to proceed safely with our contracts. We have implemented certain protocol in an effort to curb the spreading of COVID-19.
Hargrove Electric follows guidance from the CDC, and recommended all Employees continue to practice general flu prevention measures, including:
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or sleeve.
· Wear masks, gloves and try to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
· Wash your hands regularly.
· Ensure that gang boxes have antibacterial wipes or lotions.
· Avoid touching other people, i.e. handshakes
· Avoid touching your face.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Get your flu shot.
· Stay home if you’re feeling sick. Call your doctor and let them know your symptoms and travel history.
Hargrove Electric is asking all of their employees to stay home if you are not feeling well, do not take the risk of infecting others with any type of illness. It is better to be safe than sorry.
We are also asking our employees to keep a log of anyone they have been in contact with in an effort to help contain the spread of this virus.
We are working hard to ensure your experience with Hargrove Electric remains top notch. We will continue to follow all local updates and information coming from the CDC and will modify our plan as needed. Thank you very much for being a much-valued client of Hargrove Electric Corp. Stay safe and well.