When it comes to electrical, system maintenance is crucial to ensure a safe, uninterrupted work environment. The Hargrove Electric experts will perform your electrical inspection quickly and accurately so you can be sure that your business always has sustained power.
Regularly Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
Just like any system, your company’s electrical system should be inspected regularly to identify malfunctions, update needs, and simple wear and tear. Electrical inspections help ensure that your system is always working properly, keeping you in power and within regulatory guidelines. Our electrical maintenance technicians deliver quick, comprehensive service so you can get back to business, fast.
During our comprehensive maintenance inspection, we cover:
- Voltage Regulators
- Breakers & Panels
- Grounding & Surge Protection
- Motor Controls
- Switches & Switchgears
- Wiring Terminations & Distribution
- Arc Fault Circuit Breakers (AFCI)
- Ground Fault Circuit Breakers (GFCI)
- Light Fixtures & Lighting Control
- Fluorescent Lighting Inspection
- HID Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Security Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- Motion Lighting & Sensors
- Lamp and Ballast Replacement
- Security Systems (Including Motion Sensors, Photocells, & Timers)
Our expert technicians can also perform inspections on specialty equipment such as:
- Voice/Data/Video Systems
- Backup Generators
- Battery Power Systems
Thermal Imaging InspectionThermal imaging is a cutting-edge technology that allows technicians to complete a comprehensive inspection with little to no physical interaction with the building or electrical components. Using a thermal imaging camera, our experts can fully inspect your location using heat mapping to show power surges, inefficiencies, and more. Not only can thermal imaging deliver great results, but it also provides:
- A safer alternative to electrical malfunction tracing: Thermal imaging allows electricians to trace bad wiring or other electrical problems without contact or fear of electrocution.
- More conclusive data: Lack of human error provides for more conclusive, more accurate information.
- Quicker inspection rates: Because infrared inspections can be done on a broad scale, you save time and cost.
- No visual limitations: Work will never be held up because of dim lighting or hard to get to spaces.
High Reach Maintenance and Repair
High reach commercial areas are difficult for many electrical professionals due to the additional equipment and experience needed. At Hargrove Electric, our technicians are prepared for any task, including both indoor and outdoor high reach areas. Our electrical team will complete your maintenance and repair work, no matter what the problem! Call us today.